Outdoor rental LED display screens are applied in more complex environment than the indoor environment, rainy and humid environment have great impact to the application and working stability of outdoor LED display screens. During the application, we should not only consider about the wet problem, but also should do waterproof and other maintenance work, especially in some rainy seasons, regions and extreme weather days.
The moisture-proof and waterproof protection for outdoor LED display screens are necessary, but we may still meet the problem that the LED screens damaged by moisture and water. The followings are a measure about what we should do if water goes into the outdoor rental LED display screens.
1. Turn off the electricity immediately;
2. Use dryer or other equipment to dry the water on or inside the outdoor rental LED display screens;
3. connect with electricity, do aging process for these dried LED screens:
A. Adjust the brightness(all white color) at 10%, aging for 8-12 hours;
B. Adjust the brightness(all white color) at 30%, aging for 12 hours;
C. Adjust the brightness(all white color) at 60%, aging for 12-24 hours;
D. Adjust the brightness(all white color) at 80%, aging for 12-24 hours;
E. Adjust the brightness(all white color) at 100%, aging for 8-12 hours;
After these steps, most of the outdoor rental LED display screens will work normally. But we should still pay attention to the following aspects:
1. If water has go into the LED display screens, do not put the LED screen into the flight case, because this may further damage the LED beads.
2. If the damaged LED screens cannot get in-time and appropriate process, the LED screen’s working stability may be influenced.
3. During the emergency processing, do not turn on the power, otherwise there will be dead light on the LED screen.
4. If water goes into the warehouse, then the flight case may also get moisturized, then the flight case should be air-cured in the open air until they are dry.
5. If the damaged outdoor rental LED display screens are put in the flight case for more than 72 hours, the LED screens may cannot repair. The user and the rental LED screen owner should pay attention to this.
In addition, the best way to avoid water and moisture damage is to use the LED screens frequently, no matter indoor and outdoor rental LED display screens. The working LED screens will generate some heat and evaporate the moisture. We advice that the rental LED display screens should be turned on for at least 2 hours each month, so that the moisture will not influence working stability and performance of outdoor rental LED display screens.